• Enter the free parking lots and parking garages from Auahi Street, Kamakee Street, and Ward Avenue.
• Westbound from Hawaii Kai/Sea Life Park: From H1 Freeway, take the Lunalilo exit.
• Turn left on Ward Avenue and left again on Auahi Street. Ward Village is located on both sides of Auahi Street.
• Westbound from Waikiki: From Ala Wai Boulevard, turn left on Niu Street to connect to Ala Moana Boulevard. Turn right on Queen Street (one block past Ala Moana Shopping Center) and left on Auahi Street. Ward Villages is located on both sides of Auahi Street.
• Eastbound from Mililani/Pearl City: From H2 Freeway, connect to the H1 Freeway. Take the Kinau exit and turn right on Ward Avenue. Turn left on Auahi Street. Ward Village is located on both sides of Auahi Street.
Parking is easy and convenient with over 4,200 free parking spaces.
Valet service is also available.
• From Waikiki, catch Bus #19, 20 or 42 from Kuhio Avenue.
• Other city bus lines that service Ward Villages are #6 (University/Pauoa), #55 and #65 (Kaneohe), and #56 and 57 (Kailua). $2.50 one-way fare.
For more information, call The Bus at (808) 848-5555.
• Ward Village is one of the exciting attractions on the Waikiki Trolley Red Line tour. The Red Line leaves Waikiki every 40 minutes during the day.
• Or, you can catch the Pink Line to Ala Moana Center. Ward Villages is an easy 10-minute walk from Ala Moana Center along Ala Moana Beach Park, or you can hop on The Bus for a short ride instead.
For more information, call Waikiki Trolley at (808) 593-2822 or visit www.waikikitrolley.com
• Direct phone lines are located at the parking garage entrance (outside of Liquor Collection) and outside of Paina Café at Ward Warehouse.
Look for the yellow taxi phone on the pillar or call (808) 422-2222.
• City Sightseeing Hawaii or the "AlohaBus" provides a convenient transportation service to Ward Villages from 22 other pick up locations in Waikiki, Honolulu and Pearl Harbor. The AlohaBus arrives every 20 minutes and runs 7 days a week, including holidays from 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
• One-day passes are available on their website www.alohabus.com.
For more information about the AlohaBus call 1-808-457-4300
Ward Villages offers more than 4,000 free parking spaces including alternative fuel vehicle parking spaces.
Shoppers can also enjoy the convenience of Ward Villages' free valet service available at Ward Entertainment Center only on Friday from 4:30 p.m.–12 a.m., and Saturday from 10:30 a.m.–12 a.m., and Sunday from 10:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.. Valet is also offered at Ward Centre, seven days per week from 10 a.m.–12 a.m. for $6 per vehicle. Ward Villages' Grand Valet offers car washing and detailing services plus complimentary valet service seven days a week from 10 a.m.–3 p.m. Pricing ranges from $15 for an exterior car wash to $195 for a full detail.